AZERBAIJANVoice of America’s program on Nagorno-Karabakh unfair, biased Baku has strongly condemned a documentary film about Azerbaijan's occupied Nagorno-Karabakh region aired by the "Voice of America".
- Paris not backs illegal visits to Azerbaijan’s occupied lands
- Caspian countries to define all regional cooperation areas
- Azerbaijan’s national flag waved in U.S.
- Azerbaijan, strategic partner of Albania
- U.S. Department of State aims to spoil Azerbaijan’s image
- Parliament urged to actively engage in bringing Nagorno-Karabakh truth to world
BUSINESSExchange rate of AZN compared to world currencies on Oct.20 The exchange rate of AZN compared to the world currencies and precious metals on Oct.20, according to the Central Bank of Azerbaijan.
OIL & GASAzerbaijan's economy can withstand low oil prices The oil price decrease on the world markets has caused great agiotage. There have been many attempts to explain the reason for this...
CULTUREBaku to live in rhythm of jazz Traditional International Jazz Festival kicked off at the Mugham Center in Baku on October 19.