AZERBAIJANWorld needs to fairly assess Genocide of Azerbaijanis Armenian committed a genocide not only against Azerbaijanis but also against Turkic nations in the early 20th century, a top religious...
- Fraternal Pakistan condemns so-called elections in Nagorno-Karabakh
- No need to be concerned over flight safety, Azerbaijan Airlines says
- South Korea backs int'l efforts to settle Nagorno-Karabakh conflict
- Armenian troops breach ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- Armenia, Georgia keep polluting Kur,Araz rivers
- New Jersey’s General Assembly recognizes genocide of Azerbaijanis
BUSINESSOil sector attracts nearly 84% of direct investments The total amount of foreign capital in the form of direct investments in Azerbaijan's economy amounted to $8 billion in 2014, the...
OIL & GASBritish Flour named Project Management Contractor for SOCAR's OGPC project The State Oil Company of Azerbaijan Republic (SOCAR), as a result of the bidding process, awarded Fluor Limited a contract to provide...
CULTUREBaku to host quilling exhibition Baku’s “Natavan” gallery, which often brings together art lovers, will feature another splendid exhibition of a very young and talented...