MOST READIDEA holds seminar over International Biodiversity Day
BUSINESSCBA says euro drop no threat to Azerbaijan’s strategic currency reserves The Central Bank of Azerbaijan (CBA) says that the drop of the euro rate poses no risk to the strategic currency reserves of Azerbaijan.
OIL & GASMalaysia's Petronas may withdraw from two energy projects in Uzbekistan Malaysia's Petroliam Nasional Berhad (Petronas) may withdraw from the two production sharing agreements (PSAs) in Uzbekistan.
- Turkmen president: Energy transit should not depend on random problems in world
- U.S. ambassador: Shah Deniz consortium’s pipeline choice to make Azerbaijan more important for Europe
- Caspian Sea, CIS states are new markets for Iranian petrochemicals - official
- Azerbaijan’s SOCAR among top best companies in Georgia
CULTUREAzerbaijani Eurovision song hits charts across Europe The Azerbaijani Eurovision romantic ballad Hold Me, which captured Europeans' hearts, has become an international hit on the music charts...
- Barack Obama: U.S. committed to supporting Azerbaijan’s peaceful efforts on Nagorno-Karabakh
- Turkmenistan finds implementation of project for gas supply to Europe possible
- Azerbaijani capital to bid for Euro 2020 soccer cup
- Azerbaijan`s first lady meets President of Commission at French National Assembly