AZERBAIJANAmnesty International does not call for boycott of Baku 2015 Amnesty International has not called for a boycott of the first European Games in Baku , said John Dalhuisen, Amnesty International's...
- PACE co-rapporteurs assess situation in Azerbaijan on eve of election
- Azerbaijan military disarms Armenian sabotage group
- AZERNEWS releases another print issue
- Hungary simplifies visa issuance procedure for Azerbaijanis
- Azerbaijan, Turkey attach great importance to military co-op
- Poland concerned over presence of conflict in Nagorno-Karabakh
BUSINESSUS dollar and euro rates decrease in Azerbaijan The official exchange rate of US dollar and euro versus Azerbaijani manat was set at 1.0490 and 1.1566 manat, respectively as of March 6.
OIL & GASAzerbaijan plays important role as first supplier of Caspian gas to EU (VIDEO) Azerbaijan plays an important role as the first supplier of the Caspian gas to the EU market, analyst at "Eurasia Energy Observer" Andrej...
CULTUREAzerbaijan, Netherlands eye cooperation areas Azerbaijan`s Deputy Minister of Culture and Tourism Sevda Mammadaliyeva has met Dutch Ambassador to the country Robbert Gabrielse.