AZERBAIJANEU urges to opt out hostile actions in view of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict The European Union has called on the parties involved in the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict to refrain from actions and statements that could...
- Turkish rulers highly appreciate Azerbaijan's G20 attendance
- "Southern Gas Corridor" extremely important for EU
- Azerbaijan to become regional safety leader
- Armenians fire on Azerbaijani army positions using mortars, heavy machine guns
- No Azerbaijanis on board of crashed Germanwings
- Azerbaijan to be represented as full member at G20 events in Turkey
BUSINESSComputer retail may face problems Computer retail stores in Baku selling illegal software may face serious problems, said Evgeny Danilov Microsoft Director of Licensing in...
OIL & GASBrussels preparing European companies for Trans-Caspian Gas Pipeline talks Brussels is preparing the European oil and gas companies for talks with Turkmenistan’s gas concern, the Turkmengas, for a project on...
CULTURENovruz celebrated in Germany Azerbaijan Culture House, Baku Lounge and AZ-Events have co-organized an event on the occasion of Novruz in Cologne, Germany, AzerTag news...