Chronicles of Victory: November 3, 2020
The Azerbaijani Army launched a counter-offensive, later called the "Iron Fist" operation on September 27, 2020 in response to the large-scale provocation of the Armenian armed forces on the frontline.
The 44-day Karabakh War put an end to nearly thirty-year-occupation and resulted in the restoration of Azerbaijan’s territorial integrity.
Trend presents the chronicle of the 44-day Karabakh War.
- Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev and Russian President Vladimir Putin held phone talks.
- The Armenian armed forces were forced to retreat by suffering losses.
- During one day the list of the destroyed military equipment of the Armenian armed forces was announced.
- Armenia violated the ceasefire regime on the state border.
- The Azerbaijani Army has a full advantage over the Armenian armed forces.
- Another UAV of the Armenian armed forces was destroyed.
- The Armenian armed forces fired at Azerbaijan’s Fuzuli district by using Smerch multiple launch rocket system.
- The reconnaissance and sabotage group was destroyed in the direction of Azerbaijan’s Zangilan district.
- A video footage showing the destruction of two more ammunition depots of the Armenian armed forces near Khankandi city has been released.
- The sniper group of the Armenian armed forces was destroyed.
- The Armenian armed forces fired on Azerbaijan’s Aghdam and Aghjabadi districts.
- The Armenian head of regiment fled, but the servicemen went missing.
- The commander of the Armenian armed forces’ tank battalion was killed, several tanks were destroyed as a result of explosion.
- The phosphorus shell fired by Armenia at Azerbaijan’s Tartar district has been neutralized.
- A video footage showing the destruction of the Armenian armed forces’ tanks in the battles around Khojavand district has been spread.
- The commander of the Armenian armed forces’ motorized infantry regiment was killed.
- A video footage showing the destruction of the Armenian armed forces’ artillery in the direction of Khojavand district has been released.
Follow us on Twitter @AzerNewsAz