Azerbaijan expands list of medical institutions with compulsory insurance services
Azerbaijan has expanded the list of medical institutions where, on the basis of a contract with the State Agency for Compulsory Health Insurance (services that are not provided in state medical institutions) will be provided, the agency told Trend.
According to the agency, if earlier services within the framework of compulsory medical insurance were provided in 13 medical institutions, now their number has increased to 19.
The list of medical institutions providing medical services under the CHI:
1. Baku Health Center legal entity of public law
2. Central Clinical Hospital
3. Caspian International Hospital
4. Republican diagnostic center
5. Ganja Medical and Diagnostic Center
6. Ganja International Hospital
7. Educational-surgical clinic of Azerbaijan Medical University
8. Central Hospital of Oil Workers
9. Main Military Medical Directorate of the State Security Service of Azerbaijan
10. EGE Hospital
11. Sumqayıt Hospital