By Aisha Jabbarova
Four civilians üere killed and ten others were injured in Armenian missile attack on Garayusifli village in Azerbaijan’s Barda region on October 27.
Presidential Aide Hikmat Hajiyev wrote a number of tweets, condemning the attacks.
“In violation of humanitarian ceasefire and in order to compensate their sustained military losses Armenia resorts to warcrimes of killing civilians. Barda region was attacked with reactive missiles,” Hajiyev tweeted.
Among the killed civilians is a toddler, Hajiyev said.
"Babykilling policy and warcimres of Armenia's political-military leadershipship continues. Erupted fire is being extinguished by emergency services," Hajiyev said in another tweet.
Earlier, the Defence Ministry reported Armenia’s shelling of Goranboy, Tartar and Barda regions.
The attack on Barda comes after the US-mediated humanitarian truce that became effective on October 26 at 8 a.m.
Sixty-eight Azerbaijani civilians have been killed in Armenia’s attacks on civilians so far.
Armenian armed forces launched a large-scale operation in the front-line zone on September 27 at 6 am, shelling the positions of the Azerbaijani army from large-calibre weapons, mortars, and artillery installations of various calibres. Armenia has been targeting Azerbaijan’s densely populated areas and infrastructure projects.