The ASAN service centers, which already enjoy a reputation of comfortable and transparent agency fighting bureaucracy and corruption, will soon offer its customers news services.
The State Agency for Citizen Service & Social Innovations under the Presidential Administration (ASAN) received a substantial ‘raise’ of powers.
Under the yesterday’s order, President Ilham Aliyev transferred utilities and other consumer services to the ASAN network with the creation of specialized public utility centers ASAN Kommunal, Azertac reports.
New special centers will render the public utility and other services to individuals and legal entities in a single space on the basis of the principles of ASAN centers’ activity and standards and carry out single management with them. ASAN Kommunal centers were given the functions as follows:
- public utility and other services;
- use of ICT and innovations with the purpose to improve services;
- reception of telephone or Internet appeals from citizens and response to them Call Center;
- control and evaluation;
- management of citizens and conflict situations, holding of meetings, listening to citizens, and explaining of situation to them;
- regular surveys (exit polls) to measure quality of services and satisfaction of citizens;
- preparation of daily and periodic statistical reports on the activities of the centres;
- payments in connection with provision of utilities and other payments through banks, payment terminals or system ASAN payment.
At that, the existing public utility operators (OAO Azərişıq, Azərsu and SOCAR sub-company Azəriqaz) are not liquidated and transfer (outsourcing) their functions to the ASAN Kommunal centres and finance their activities, providing them also with working staff.
Other legal entities providing consumer services to the population can in coordination with the State Agency on Citizen Service & Social Innovations will also render consumer services at ASAN Kommunal centers.
Follow us on Twitter @AzerNewsAz