Chronicles of Victory: November 5, 2020
The Azerbaijani Army launched a counter-offensive operation, later called the "Iron Fist", on September 27, 2020, in response to the large-scale provocation of the Armenian armed forces along the frontline, Trend reports.
The 44-day second Karabakh war ended with the liberation of Azerbaijan’s territories from nearly 30-year Armenian occupation and the restoration of territorial integrity.
Chronicle of the 40th day of the Second Karabakh War:
- President Aliyev gave an interview to the Spanish EFE news agency.
- The fighting continued mainly in the direction of Aghdara and Khojavand.
- Armenia violated ceasefire on the state border with Azerbaijan
- Armenian armed forces shelled Goranboy, Tartar, and Aghjabadi.
- A person injured as a result of Armenian aggression died in Barda.
- The number of Azerbaijani civilians killed as a result of the Armenian aggression reached 92.
- Armenian armed forces shelled the villages of Tartar and Aghdam districts.
- A video of new military equipment abandoned by Armenian armed forces on the battlefield was released.
- Video of the liberated villages of Fuzuli and Khojavand districts was released.
- Video of the destruction of the Armenian military infrastructure in Tonashen village was released.
- Armenian military column was ambushed and destroyed near Aghdara.
- The battery of the 41st artillery regiment of Armenian armed forces was destroyed.
Follow us on Twitter @AzerNewsAz