By Laman Ismayilova
The third Booktrailer Festival has already started in Baku.
Booktrailer Festival is timed to the World Book Day or World Book and Copyright Day, held annually on April 23.
Supported by Azerbaijan's Ministry of Culture and Tourism, the festival was successfully held in 2016 for the first time in the country.
The festival is held under the motto "Popularize the book, be popular with the book!", Trend Life reported.
The Organizing Committee has revealed steps that you need to follow to join the contest:
-Festival is open for everyone regardless of age;
- One can join the contest with a booktrailers of one book or a series of books regardless of their date and place of publication;
- Number of submitted works by one participant is not limited;
- Booktrailers must not contain material that promotes any ethnic, racial, religious forms of hate, pornographic, any content that violates or encourages the violation of any law, rule or regulation;
- Booktrailers will not be returned or reviewed
- The Organizing Committee have the right to use the booktrailers to promote the festival through social networks, sites, YouTube, mass media etc., without informing the director and payment .
Booktrailers shall meet the following requirements :
-Participating trailers will be limited to 3 minutes;
- video formats : mpeg4, mpeg, mpg, avi, wmv ;
- video can be shot with actors or without actors, or as animation (cartoons);
- post the festival's logo at the beginning of the video;
- finish your application with the book poster, and the website address of the Festival (www.booktrailer.az);
- booktrailer must not contain any mention of specific brands of goods, trademarks, and commercial organizations and sponsors aside the organizations of the festival.
Applications for participation in the Booktrailer Festival will end on April 8, 2018.
The first place will get a prize in the amount of 1,000 manats, while the winners of the second and third places 800 manats and 500 manats, respectively.
For more information, please visit:
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/BooktrailerFest
For all questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Media partners of the event are Trend.az, Day.az, Milli.az, Azernews.az
Laman Ismayilova is AzerNews’ staff journalist, follow her on Twitter: @Lam_Ismayilova
Follow us on Twitter @AzerNewsAz