Third International Conference on Geology & Earth Science (Geoscience-2019) is going to be held during April 10-12, 2019 at Valencia, Spain.
GeoScience-2019 aims to discover advances, practical experiences and innovative ideas on issues related to geology and earth science as well as a breadth of other topics. The geoscience-2019 conference creates a platform for expert’s interaction, simultaneously with networking opportunities and also provides an opportunity to explore the innovative ideas of the other communities, companies, and associations.
This International Conference on Geology & Earth Science includes Plenary lectures, Keynote lectures and short courses by eminent personalities from around the world in addition to contributed papers both oral and poster presentations.
GeoScience-2019 covering a total of all disciplines in Earth Science & Global Geology
We invite the contributions related to Geoscience. You can submit your work in these broad themes.
Conference mainly focuses on:
- Environmental Geology
- Groundwater and Hydrogeology
- Marine Geosciences and Oceanography
- Natural hazards & disaster management
- Carbon farming &carbon cycle
- Mineral Exploration
- Remote Sensing and GIS
- Volcanology and Tectonic Plates
- Fossils and Paleontology
- Soil Science
- Issues in Global Warming and Climate Change
- Geochemistry and Economic Potential of Rocks
- Surface and Borehole Geophysics
- Paleoanthropology and Paleoclimatology
- Teaching and learning in Geosciences
ORGANIZING COMMITTEE MEMBERS:
- Baryshnikov Gennady Yakovlevich, President of the Association of Geomorphologists of Russia, Russia
- Zakaria Hamimi, President of the Arabian Geosciences Union, Egypt
- Leonid Vaisberg Abramovich, Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Russia.
- Fawu Wang, chair holder of UNESCO Chair on Geoenvironmental Disaster Reduction, Japan
Submit your abstracts at https://geoscience.madridge.com/abstract-submission
GeoScience-2019 is organizing an outstanding Scientific Exhibition/Program and anticipates the world’s leading specialists involved in Geoscience Research. We welcome Sponsorship and Exhibitions from the Companies and Organizations who wish to showcase their products at this exciting event.