Chronicles of Victory: October 5, 2020
The Azerbaijani Army launched a counter-offensive operation, later called the "Iron Fist", on September 27, 2020 in response to the large-scale provocation of the Armenian armed forces along the frontline, Trend reports.
The erupted 44-day Second Karabakh War ended with liberation of Azerbaijan’s territories from nearly 30-year Armenian occupation.
Trend presents the chronicle of the tenth day of the Second Karabakh war:
- President Ilham Aliyev announced that the Azerbaijani Army liberated Shikhali Aghali, Sarijali, Mazra villages of Jabrayil district and several strategic heights in different directions.
- President Ilham Aliyev was interviewed by TRT Haber TV channel.
- First Vice-President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Mehriban Aliyeva on her official Instagram page urged everyone to share the truth about the Armenian aggression.
- The Prosecutor General's Office of Azerbaijan reported 24 deaths and 121 injuries as a result of the Armenian provocation.
- One person was killed, three were injured from fragments of a rocket launched at Barda.
- The Ministry of Defense has spread video footage of the Azerbaijani village of Talish, liberated from the Armenian occupation.
- In connection with the crimes of Armenia against Azerbaijan, 19 criminal cases have been initiated.
Follow us on Twitter @AzerNewsAz